Thursday, December 02, 2004

...the return to the music

...so it's been really hectic as of late since I returned to being in a band again. Work, rehearsal, having time for myself and just regular hanging out...trying to balance that has been a feat in itself. Fit in writing music into that and sometimes I get drained. We're rehearsing twice this week...we already rehearsed on monday and it was the first time I had to bring a cup of coffee with me. I see that being a habit from now on. Friday we're rehearsing as well but I don't see that as being too much on me cause it's friday and we're partying after at the Wicked Monk for a friend's birfday. I guess I just have to get used to the lifestyle once again of rockin, chillin, wolf, and me time. Oh well....it's all worth it though. :) I'll keep you guys updated with the band, who's in the band, and our name after a while...we have to keep it on the DL for now due to a few circumstances with another band...;)

Since I haven't posted in a while, here's a coupon for you for to rent 2 Blockbuster games for the price of one. Just use it by Dec 7th.

Look for reviews of Front Mission 4 and Spiderman 2 soon.

Song Playing: Atreyu - My Sanity on the Funeral

No comments: