Tuesday, September 20, 2005

...Apartment at Mercury Lounge...

So we (and when I say we, I mean JH and I at Artist Group International) had Apartment from the UK play at The Mercury Lounge tonite. Originally I wasn't fond of them but after seeing them live, I like them. Definitely check them out...kinda a cross of indie music meets Joy Division. Check them out here!

Before I went there though, I stopped off at Gamestop in the village...was kinda disappointed that they changed the layout. I liked the way it was before. Plus there's different people there now. DAMN THEM! But i did purchase the Pac-man Collection and Tetris Worlds for 20 bucks for my GBA! I wanted to get some new games for my GBA plus lil'miss cutie bought us Tamagotchis! They're the new ones that can communicate with each other...yes...we're a crazy couple.

Time to go play some Warcraft 3!

This Wednesday, come check out my band, Our Finest Hour play at the Pussycat Lounge!

Currently Listening to Strata - Coma Therapy

No comments: