Monday, July 09, 2007

...hot hot heat...literally...


...it's a heat wave here in NYC and what do i do? i go to the beach with 3 hotties...and get a sunburn. I'm not feelin too hot since yesterday so i've been catching up on some old PS2 games that I haven't played in a long time...

...one in particular is Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy. This game is just a lot of fun. The storyline reminds me a lot of the Jason Bourne series of books and movies. It's about a guy who doesn't remember who he is but learns along the way that he has the powers of telekenesis, pyrokenesis, remote vision, mind control and other powers. Basically you're going through the game learning that you have these powers, and what you've done in the past, therefore taking on revenge on those who made you who you are...

...fun, easy story no? There really isn't anything better than picking up an enemy soldier, spinning him around and throwing him into a barrage of other soldiers coming to kill you and setting them on fire. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE A GAME LIKE THAT?!. I'm currently stuck at a boss battle that's pretty easy but frustrating at the same time. First you battle the stone warriors in the room which is pretty easy but tedious. Then the actual boss (Wei Lu I want to say??) turns into a huge, green blob thinggee with 3 heads (not including his own)...

...I've come to the decision that I need to finish a game. I haven't finished a game since Zelda: Wind Waker for the GameCube (which was spectacular and I can't wait for the Phantom Hourglass for DS). I have so many games that I have yet to finish (RE4, Psi Ops, Metroid Prime, Getting Up, Ace Combat 5) but I keep on getting either bored or distracted. My DS isn't helping out either with all the games that I have for that also (I've made myself take out Pokemon Diamond because I need to stop walking around in circles looking for rare Pokemon). DAMMIT and I have an old Xbox which I started playing Fable on and Sudeki. AGHHHH!!! HELP!...

No comments: