Monday, July 16, 2007

...xbox...why have I neglected thee???


...so like many gamers, I have the big three previous to the new generation of consoles: PS2, Xbox & Gamecube. The PS2 has been my baby for the longest and I will love it to death...I then received a Gamecube from my girlfriend for my birthday a few years ago. I enjoy it a lot more for the fact of Zelda, Resident Evil, Animal Crossing and all those Nintendo, cutesy games. Let's not forget Mario also...he's been with me since I got my NES...

...when I moved out of my parents house and into my apartment, my roommate stumbled upon an Xbox that was at a garage sale with a sign that said: Take Me I'm Free. The only problem was that it was tempermental (later finding out that all it needed was to have it's lense cleaned). So my roommate gave it to me since he didn't really play video games. I then started playing Fable, Chronicles of Riddick and a bunch of other Xbox exclusives. I picked up Phantom Dust, Sudeki and a few others...then I forgot about it (although that's a figure of speech since the thing is huge and you can't really miss it)...

...so the past weekend, I got sick so I decided to pop in Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith into my Xbox. I've played and beaten the game before for PS2 but I got it again for X-mas from my friend. Figured why not, it was a fun game. For some reason, I had a lot more fun playing it on the Xbox. So then I popped in my copy of Fable and restarted my game I had from before...

...I have neglected my Xbox and I have no idea why. I put out this post to you guys, whomever is out there reading. What are some good Xbox exclusive games that I should play? I was thinking of picking up Mechassult 2 or Stubbs the Zombie but I'm unsure. There are so many games in the $9.99 & under bin at my local GameStop...I don't know!!!

No comments: