Tuesday, July 10, 2007

...musician's you must know: Bob Schneider

...so here's a musician/band that I feel everyone needs to know about: Bob Schneider. Bob's had a few bands from the start; The Scabs and Ugly Americans are those of note. He's always been a very fun, dancy and yet chill type of music and person...

...I first found out about Bob while listening to an internet radio station while working at my ex-girlfriend's dad's eBay company over the summer a few years back. The song The World Exploded Into Love came on and I was hooked. I wrote down the name and looked him up. This was way before MySpace so I was using Napster (when it was free)...

...suffice to say that after I bought the album Lonelyland I couldn't stop looking for more. He writes about everything from love to f*(#ing a girl and having burritos and pie after. Hailing from San Antonio, TX, he has a lot of Spanish type dance songs as well like the Bombonanza and the Tarantula Song. Check him out...If you like Howie Day, Jason Mraz...they're all friends of Bob. GO!...

No comments: