Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

It's not Thanksgiving without a Hand Turkey
Hope everyone is having / had a good turkey day.  I know I've slacked a little on the updates but it's the holiday season so here's a small update:

REDBOX: Where have you been all my life?!

I've recently found out, thanks to Chi's Twitter from GameCritics.com, that the rental service Redbox is in a few places here in NYC.  For those of you who don't know about this service, it's basically an automated kiosk where you can rent games and movies for $1-$2.  You can rent it from one location and then return it at another which is VERY convenient.  You're also able to reserve games/movies online, so all you have to do is just go to the kiosk and pick up your rental.

They all have the latest games and movies so I've been indulging in trying out all the latest games to keep up with what all the podcasts I listen to are talking about.  Here's some quick 2 sentence reviews:

-Skyrim is amazing.  Every great thing you read about this game is true!

-Dark Souls is a love/hate game, most definitely.  It's hard but feels like a racing game where you have to memorize the level so you know what's coming next.

-Saints Row The Third is surprisingly a LOT of fun.  It's what I've been wanting from the GTA series that it doesn't take itself seriously.

I feel the need for another piece of turkey.  Pick...pick pick!...Tell me I'm not the only one who remember's this commercial?

No comments: