Wednesday, June 20, 2007

...2 years...2 dollars...

...next week comes up to a 2 year anniversary with my gf and myself. rather an odd thing for me considering my last really long relationship and how it just @#$%ed me up. this time around though i find that my gf is just like mary poppins' never ending bag o stuff. which i guess is a good thing huh? we're celebrating at six flags this weekend pending on the weather along with making mixed cds for each other.

...yeah weak but a good mixed cd/tape is like a fine bottle of wine. you need to take care of it, put thought and time into making it just right...the highs, lows, and bringing you in and out of the wonder that is music...

...tonight i have The 69 Eyes playing at The Blender Theater. interesting times are to be had with the Helsinki Vampires. see you there?...

No comments: