Tuesday, November 02, 2004

...Vote/Mini Rant

Morning all. First and foremost, please go vote. From what it seems like, I've never seen a turnout like this on election day. It's great that people are letting their voices be heard. I'll be heading to the booth's after work.

Now my rant as I eat my pop tart here at my desk. I'm not a huge political person. I don't mind talking about it at all...but it's not one of my favorite things to talk about. I respect other people's opinions, have discussions, etc...but if you're going to go tell me to go vote for someone that I despise, that I'm throwing my vote away because I'm not voting for him and that I'm an idiot because I'm voting for him...then I'm sorry, I've lost all respect for you and as far as being my friend at that point, you've stepped down a few levels.

Let me just say that felt good but damn was I pissed last night about that.

Song Playing: Brandtson - Mercy Medical

No comments: