Monday, November 08, 2004

...weekend update

...many things happened this weekend so expect many posts to address each of them. first and foremost, I think i'm gonna stick with this layout or the blog until i can actually understand the code more than now. So sorry if you've been a little wacked out by what's going on lately here...

...friday J & I went to Everclear show at Irving Plaza with people from my office. Since it was our show, we got in the VIP section but it was no big deal since all we were in was the balcony watching the show from up high looking down like the pompus snobs that people thought we were. Was a good show...he was a bit drunk and couldn't hit all the high notes but the whole band was tight...we then proceeded to a bar, had a few drinks with my co-workers then busted over to grassroots and drank there...now he drank a lot before...i downed a few beers before the show, then after with my coworkers then we downed a few at grassroots...we were both sloshy and i called the wolf being a funny man...:)

...I cannot release all the details yet but i have returned to being in a band...details to made known soon enough...

...saturday went out with the wolf and her friends to some "snooty hoity toity, look at me i listen to opera and have french friends WHO SEEMED BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS type of party." Needless to say, I drank and ate their food...I was going to steal a bottle of wine but they said no and I was sad that I couldn't...plus the fact that the hostess was right there at the door. But i did fart in their bathroom before I left so that was good...

...we then proceeded...oh no wait! This guy C*** then met up with us...This guy had me in stitches...thats all i have to say about that...Now...we then proceeded to this bar down on avenue a and like...6th. Think kinda goth/new wave place/kinda gay bar with trendy people dancing 80s style...was fun!...wolf and i just left after a while and went home...the rest stays with me...

Song Playing: Anberlin - Autobahn (acoustic version)

No comments: