Monday, November 15, 2004

...weekend update

...this weekend was fun and relaxing. Friday the Wolf and I cooked dinner and watched X-men. I needed that...just a relaxing night in. Afterwords we moved the bed and carpet cause it needed to be moved VERY BADLY. And then...4am in the friggin morning, her dog woke us up by barking at the neighbors coming home. Let me tell you, I love dogs but I wanted to do bad things to him. He finally got quiet again about 10 min later...

...Saturday spent the morning with wolf just doing errands. I went to the Passion of Opie & Anthony that night with a few people. It was part of the New york Comedy Festival. Rich Vos, Jim Norton (who is part of my company's roster) and Jim Breuer were performing that night with Opie and Anthony as hosts. Jim Norton and Rich Vos were pretty funny but I was cracking up at Jim Breuer, but I felt his set was short. After, everyone went their seperate ways...was actually an early night for me...

...Sunday was back with the Wolf out shopping. I was looking for a sweater cause it's been cold here lately but I couldn't find anything I liked. Little miss moneybags though bought herself a new puffy puff jacket. She looks cute. We then proceeded to go to A Salt and Battery to indulge in a Deep Fried Mars Bar...DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU'VE TRIED IT...but they were out. :( So we then proceeded to go to Pommes Frites for their famous french fries. Those were the best fries i've ever had. Do go and try them out. They're on 2nd ave between st. marks and 7th...

...let me digress here to speak of The Flash (not the DC Comic character...but sidenote, his creator died recently :( ) Anyways, we stopped in front of village x so wolf could put on her new coat cause it was cold...we walk down towards 3rd ave and all I hear is, "SHIT," then she was gone. She left her purse in front of Village X. It was still there thank God...but this girl BOLTED. Literally you could see a trail of dust behind her as she ran through the crowded streets of St. Marks, not even bumping into people. I think she ran so fast that she ran through the people...

...we hit up strands bookstore...BEST BOOKSTORE EVER!...and looked around. Now i wasn't planning on buying anything, i just love walking round there. I then found a book for Wolf...then...staring at me with a huge smile was the book...R.A. Salvatore...hardcover...complete Icewind Dale Trilogy...normally 30 bucks everywhere...9 bucks!!!!. I'm so excited :). But I have two books to read before that...The Touch by I forgot whom, and Tad Williams' The War of the Flowers...

...soon to come...Bloodrayne 2 Review...

Song Playing: Longwave - Pool Song

No comments: